100% non-metallic and with protective toecap and midsole, Rock Fall’s PowerMax RF800 is an electrical hazard linesman boot developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-11 test method.
Water-repellent full grain black leather with Helcor abrasion-resistant and leather stitched with R-TEN™ abrasion-resistant thread, the PowerMax also boasts:
- Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof and breathable bootie membrane – tested for 100 hours (74 times longer than EN requirement)
- FORCE10® scuff cap and dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole – tested to extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- Ortholite® climate breathable footbed with IMPACT SHIELD™ shock reducing internal digging plate
- The sole and upper are also compatible with most common climbing irons.