Buy with confidence at the best prices – See our returns policy here!
Constructed using the most advanced components available, the Rock Fall Monzonite Internal Metatarsal Boot is one of the highest-specification safety boots in Europe. Used by major utility companies.
Specification: EN ISO 20345:2011 – S3 – M – HRO – HI – WR – SRC
– 100% non-metallic, composite toecap and protective midsole
– Waxy full grain American leather
– Roc-Met flexible internal metatarsal guard
– FORCE10 advanced durability solid nitrile rubber out-sole, tested to extreme levels and achieving one of the highest abrasion resistant results of any outsole on the market. SRC slip resistant rated and self-cleaning tread pattern. HRO and HI certified
– YKK 8′ waterproof and mud repellent side zip, developed for use on the strongest footwear
– EVA shock absorbing insole, providing increased anti-fatigue properties
– Sympatex Moisture-Tech 100% waterproof membrane, one of the highest performing membranes in the world tested to 300,000 flexes in water
– FORCE10 advanced scuff cap technology, tested to 56,000 abrasion cycles on an abrasion machines makes this scuff cap one of the most durable in the world
– 3M Thinsulate lining providing increased warmth and breathability properties. Keeping feet warm in the winter, and cool sweat free in the summer.
– The upper is sewn together using R-TEN abrasion resistant sewing thread designed to provide increased resistance to limestone, concrete and other harsh alkalis.