NOW FEATURING R-TEN SEWING THREAD
- Protective fibreglass toecap, composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole and Internal Metatarsal guard
- Premium American black full grain waxy leather
- FORCE10® components including scuff cap and outsole used for incredible durability
- Waterproof and breathable Activ-Tex® membrane
- The first internal metatarsal protection boots to pass the EN standard
- Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI WR M HRO SRC
- UK Size 8 Weight: 890G
- SRC Slip Results:
SRA Heel 0.45 = 60.71% Higher than EN req. 0.28
SRA Flat Contact 0.43 = 34% Higher than EN req. 0.32
SRB Heel 0.14 = 8% Higher than EN req. 0.13
SRB Flat Contact 0.19 = 5% Higher than EN req. 0.18
What is R-TenTen Sewing Thread?
R-Ten Sewing Thread is a long-lasting thread which enhances the life of a pair of safety boots. Conventional sewing threads on safety footwear suffer from exposure to alkalis such as Limestone and also abrasion if the wearer is exposed to environments such as tarmac.
We all know that one of the most common problems with conventional safety footwear is stitching failure. In contrast, R-Ten Sewing Thread is a thread you can really rely on: it does not deteriorate from exposure to the elements. It can be trusted in the harshest applications from Offshore Oil Rigs, Civil Engineering.